Monday, September 27, 2010

Lunar lemming

CM Lunar Plains. How I want you.

I love the blog Polish or Perish and while going through their extensive back blog catalog, I came across the August 2009 post Gray and Purple.


(image courtesy of Polish or Perish)

While the post's title is enticing enough for me, a glimpse at one of the polishes used has stopped me in my tracks. That would be Lunar Plains. Grayish greenish gorgeousness shot through with silver shimmer? Yes please.

Of course, I can't find it anywhere, except for that one lovely picture, and a mention on a random Australian shopping site...

With any luck I can eventually track it down.

1 comment:

  1. i love polish and perish too!
    love lunar plains haha
    Amazing taste you have!
    And as you love nail polish as much as I do, go check out these AWESOME three nail polish on ebay! they're on PROMO! VERY LOW price!

    Ebay - "Ana Hickmann" Three AMAZING brazilian Nail Polishes!

    Kisses ^^

    ReplyDelete