Monday, November 15, 2010

Nubar!

A good example of the pleasures and dangers of nail polish blogs- I discovered this brand.

However in the name of frugality, i vowed to not place an order until a promotion was offered.

And that means I placed my first order today! There is a 30% off $30 or more promotion going on from November 15th to the 20th.

My choices were:

*Barricade (from the Fortress collection)
*Stronghold (ditto- love that they had a complete grey series!)
*Pharaoh Purple (from the Cleopatra collection)
*Gem (from the Prisms collection)

Not a huge order but I was concerned about shipping costs. With the 30% off, it almost covered the UPS Ground, which made me feel so much better about placing an order for polishes sight unseen. Haven't done that in ages.

I will be looking forward to sharing my thoughts on these!

No comments:

Post a Comment