Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Not pink or grey: American Apparel polishes

I guess you could call it a mini-haul...

Took advantage of the 3 for $15 multiple special they have and grabbed Mouse, Hunter and Mount Royal.

This is directly thanks to all the many nail polish bloggers who were kind enough to post lots of swatches and talk about what they thought of these colors. I definitely would not have chosen these otherwise.

I looked hard at Factory Grey, but I already own China Glaze Recycle and I thought they would be similar. Maybe not, I'm new at this. I might have to grab that one, too. AA just came out with six more shades, so perhaps even more bottles in my taste will be forthcoming.

Have also picked up my first bottle of Seche Vite. It applies so thickly! Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment